Gift Card Terms
Terms and Conditions
By purchasing, accepting or using the Pelios Gift Card you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. In these Terms and Conditions, "you" and "your" means the cardholder who has purchased or received a Gift Card. "We" or "our" means Pelios and Odenza Marketing Group Inc. as applicable.
Pelios Gift Card Terms and Conditions:
- You must register your gift card on ipeliosreg.com with a valid shipping address in the United States or Canada in order to redeem the gift card. If you attempt to circumvent this or any of these Terms through technical means or otherwise, Pelios in its sole discretion take steps to cancel your transaction.
- Invalid or unidentifiable gift card numbers will not be redeemed.
- As a security feature, upon activation of the gift card, it becomes non-transferable.
- The gift card may only be used for purchases on ipelios.com.
- This gift card is not refundable or redeemable for cash or credit.
- This gift card is considered void if bartered at any time or sold to the end user, or if not paid for by the primary issuing merchant or distributor, who purchased direct from Odenza. The gift card cannot be exchanged for cash, any monetary consideration, resold and cannot be reproduced.
- Gift cards cannot be combined and are limited to one per household. The gift card cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional, discount or coupon offer.
- The gift card may be used to make purchases only up to the available balance on the gift card. The available balance of the gift card is reduced by the amount of each purchase of goods or services and by other deductions, if any, that may be required by law.
- If you want to use the gift card to make a purchase that exceeds the available balance on the gift card, you must combine the use of the gift card with additional payment from another funding source. You agree that we are not responsible if you do not have enough funds on your gift card to facilitate a transaction.
- Protect the gift card like cash. Lost, stolen or damaged gift cards will only be replaced if the gift card has never been used, and only with satisfactory proof of purchase and gift card number, where required by law.
- We reserve the right to correct the gift card balance if we believe that a clerical, billing or accounting error has occurred. You also agree that we may deactivate, cancel or suspend any gift card if we suspect fraud, unlawful activity or improper gift card use. You agree that you will not use a revoked gift card.
- This gift card is void where prohibited by law and is not redeemable outside the United States or Canada. All federal, state, provincial and local laws and regulations apply.
Limitation of Liability:
YOU AGREE THAT WE AND OUR RESPECTIVE AFFILIATES SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR LOST PROFITS OR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS (HOWEVER ARISING, INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE). IN ADDITION, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL WE OR OUR RESPECTIVE AFFILIATES HAVE ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOST PROFITS OR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES) RESULTING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM: (A) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, OR ALTERATION, THEFT OR DESTRUCTION OF A GIFT CARD THROUGH ACCIDENT, MISUSE, OR FRAUDULENT MEANS OR DEVICES BY YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY; (B) ANY CIRCUMSTANCES BEYOND OUR CONTROL; (C) THE USE OF THE GIFT CARD BEING SUSPENDED OR PROHIBITED BECAUSE IT HAS BEEN REPORTED LOST OR STOLEN, OR WE BELIEVE IT IS BEING USED SUSPICIOUSLY OR FRAUDULENTLY OR IS BEING SUBJECTED TO UNAUTHORIZED USE; (D) THROUGH NO FAULT OF OURS, YOUR NOT HAVING SUFFICIENT FUNDS ON A GIFT CARD TO COVER A TRANSACTION; OR (E) INABILITY TO USE A GIFT CARD BECAUSE OUR SYSTEM IS NOT WORKING PROPERLY. YOU AGREE THAT WE AND OUR AFFILIATES ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INTERRUPTION OF SERVICE. IN THE EVENT THAT WE OR OUR RESPECTIVE AFFILIATES ARE FOUND LIABLE TO YOU, YOU SHALL ONLY BE ENTITLED TO RECOVER ACTUAL AND DIRECT DAMAGES IN AN AMOUNT NOT TO EXCEED THE AMOUNT LOADED ONTO YOUR GIFT CARD.